Dakota Durango Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok so i while ago i got a 790XV installed on my car, not a bad security unit. I really liked the 791Xv remote so i bought it online, and it came the other day in the mail. Now i went back to the guy and he told me that it would be $40 bucks to program! i was like WTF man? and he said it had to be programmed. Now i didn't open it yet or anything, but like i know that something has to be plugged into the unit or soemthing. Does anyone know, i really don't wanna shell out 40 bucks for literaly 5 mins of my time while the guy sticks his thumb up his @$$ and programs it. Any one know how to do it or if that is BS. Please let me kno!
:slice:

·
Super Modder
4,368 Posts
with my alarm, we had to hold the emergency shut off button on the alarm and put the key to the on position til you hear it beep 3 times then you push the button on the remote...if you got other things like remote start, then you gotta push the emergency button until you hear the proper amount of beeps, then push the proper remote button. i dont know how to do yours though...must be similar.

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i dk b/c like i got remote start on it, its the 2 way remote commander, plus i have after market pw and pl too, but i don't think that should matter, i already have 2 remotes on there anyways. I appriacte it alot, i know with my "factory" alarm system i had to turn the car into acc. and off 3 times then press the cut off button 3 times and the llight would flash or the horn would honk then i had to 2 press lock on all of the remotes. If any1 knows, please let me know, I appriacte your help kaui!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts