Dakota Durango Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
386 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I finally got my D1SC Procharger installed. I have to get it tuned before I can do much driving, but it is up and running, but I am waiting on a throttle body gasket from my recent F&B 58mm throttle body purchase also.

Anyway, here is a teaser pic of the install. Here is the headunit that I polished myself, intercooler, and intercooler piping and bracket that I had powder coated laying out ready to go on.

More pics to come soon of the install and completed project!

·
Registered
386 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Ok, here are more pics! Sorry for the quality of some, but my camera did not like the lighting in my garage. It couldn't decide if it wanted to focus or use the flash.

Here is what it looked like when I started.

With the hot air intake and tensioner removed.

Main bracket attached to the head. I know the wiring needs to be cleaned up, but it was that way when I got the truck. I did clean it up some while I was working on it.

Supercharger bracket attached to the main bracket.

Headunit attached to the bracket.

·
Registered
386 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
Got all my piping loose fit, injectors in, and throttle body adapter massaged for the 58mm throttle body.

The difference in the (what I was told) 52mm fastman throttle body that came on my truck, and the F&B 58mm throttle body.

Completed, but too cold and snowy outside to get a better picture.

Better completed pic.

Another completed pic.

Intercooler and piping. I guess there goes my sleeper approach LOL.

·
Registered
3,114 Posts
looks good!! how much boost are you going to run and are you on stock head gaskets??

·
Registered
386 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
How did you make that bracket for your PCM and the MSD. I like that. Can you make another one maybe?

Sal
It was like that when I got the truck. The previous owner had a Powerdyne on it, and I think he made the bracket.

·
10 Second Club
4,009 Posts
It was like that when I got the truck. The previous owner had a Powerdyne on it, and I think he made the bracket.
Would you mind getting some detailed pictures of it? Did he have to extend any of the wires?

·
Registered
386 Posts
Discussion Starter #12

·
10 Second Club
4,009 Posts
That is a powerdyne bracket - you might be able to call them and order one. That is how the kits came.

Todd
Ah really, that cleans up the area really well. I guess you would not have to extend the wires right.

·
5.2-Toned SLT
1,699 Posts
What's a kit like this cost? It looks like it basically bolts right up. Any mods neccessary?

·
Registered
2,016 Posts
What's a kit like this cost? It looks like it basically bolts right up. Any mods neccessary?
kits like this range from used around the 2500$ range all the way up to over 4-5k depending what you want out of your truck... but with the power does come needing forged internals, injectors, tb, etc but yes these kits do bolt right up.....

very nice install man and yes i would say there goes your sleeper look but get some damn videos up!!!and also get a new air filter!!

·
Registered
386 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
I got my kit used for 1800 shipped, which is a steal for a D1SC kit. However, I polished the headunit myself, painted the airhat myself, and had the piping and brackets powder coated which cost 200. It does basically bolt right up.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts