Dakota Durango Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Just Getting Started
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well I finally received my lights and switches. I mounted all four lights to the brush guard today. I then proceeded to install the switch inside but ran into a problem. :cussing: I cannot figure out how to remove the panel under the steering column. I wanted to mount the switches just below the headlight knob. I know there are three screws at the bottom but it is somehow attached at the intersection of the lower and upper steering column panels. :help: If anyone knows I would really appreciate it. I really want to get these hooked up and working.

·
Just Getting Started
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Got it out! :banana2: Thanks for the advice. I just didn't want to pull it too hard and bust it, but it popped right out. So I have the switches in and now I just need to get the wiring done. Hopefully I will have some time to do that tomorrow. I ran out of time today. Thanks again for the help though.

·
Just Getting Started
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I actually went with the Pro Comp 100 6". I like how the 55's are thin but I had plenty of room on guard so I went with the 100's. My guard fit four across. I did buy them from 4 Wheel Parts though. I haven't found anywhere on the internet that has better prices. Plus I have a storefront location here in Albuquerque in case I have any problems. I didn't get around to wiring them today because I was sheet-rocking my garage but once I do I will post pics.

·
Just Getting Started
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Just wanted to show you guys what they look like installed. Didn't have my camera with me when I was using them at night but this is what they look like in the day.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.