Dakota Durango Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey for all those who have lowered their dakotas. How much am i looking at to have it done professionally at a garage or something. I already have the kit, now im just trying to figure out how much its gonna cost me to have it installed. The kit consists of shocks, springs, and hangers. Let me know whats a good price.

M

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
My labor was $130 Canadian.

Cash that is!! No tax!! :biggthump

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks man. Does anyone else remember their labor costs?

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Anyone else have any idea wat they payed? i wanna make sure that a get a good price. help me out guys

·
Registered
1,710 Posts
I have'nt lowered my R/T yet ,but when i lowered my ram sst it cost me $55 an hour for 3 hours work (shackles,hangers,front springs and shocks.)at a muffler and chassis shop. P.S. does anybody know where to find rear spring hangers for R/Ts I need a set for the back

·
Your hero
561 Posts
Geeez guys why don't you just do it yourself? Its not hard at all but just time consuming in the back... plus you can say "yes, I did it myself."

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Id rather just pay someone else to do it because honestly i dont trust my own mechanical ability. By having it done professionally i wont constantly worry everytime i drive it. You know what i mean.

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
yaaaa... So does anyone else remember what they payed?

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Hey thanks alteredimage and how much would you charge per hour?

·
Jay
11,490 Posts
You guys all got off easy, all the shops i went to where i live all chare around the same $300.00, but there was one shop that wanted $600.00.
:banana2: so i decided to install it with my brother helping me :banana2:

·
Registered
25 Posts
I got mine installed for $200. If I had the time I would have installed it myself.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts