Dakota Durango Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Happy 4th of July!
5,360 Posts
PhL0aTeR said:
the guy at the dodge house told him that the hoses have changed 3 times since the truck was put out, and they dont have that type of hose anymore, new hose is like 100 bux. :cussing:
***BS!***

I think your Mechanic is F*ckin with you. It might be a special order, but I'm sorry I was able to get a PS line for my 92 dak from the dealer a few months back. Theres no way a newer one wouldn't have one listed.

On the note of PS pumps. Today it seemed like I could hear mine (Like I was driving a FORD!) I checked the fluid it looked good. I am thinking of purdging it all and puttin some Royal Purple. Just afraid of how to 'drain' all the old crap out... Any ideas? I want the Rack emptied too, want ALL Syn in there!

· Happy 4th of July!
5,360 Posts
PhL0aTeR said:
Anyways, you might see why i would beleive the guy in whatever he told me, so im looking for some insight on why i shouldnt beleive him.
I was NOT knockin the mechanic... The "Dodge Parts House"... Some dealers have really really shady parts depts (Suzuki for one!) Alot of Dodge parts houses suck ass... I did NOT mean to bash thine mechanic... Even if I wrote it, it wasn't what I ment! :wave: :biggthump

YellaDakRT said:
I think your Mechanic is F*ckin with you.
Heh, Look at that! I sure did. Sorry man, I am R E A L L Y tired. Just got done pullin 6 10+ hr days... I'm smoked! :sorry:

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.