Dakota Durango Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
was out doing some donuts in my parents field for like 2 min. and when I got done my power steering was gone. Not leaking any thing, full of fluid, pully turning fine, just no PS. Yall think I blew the pump out? Any one else done this? Thanks All.

· Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks for the reply I have this up on 3 sites and you were the only one 2 respond :biggthump . I went to NAPA today and the pump without the resavor is only like $50 and I do have a haynes manual and a little common since, so I will do it my self.

· Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Well I got a new pump put on today and everything works just like it should. :banana2: :toast: :D :woot: :woot: The shaft that connects the pully to the pump snaped in half and well the pump died. Any way I am happy with my self for doing the job myself. While I was working on the truck I replaced my TPS because it was flakey and I put a new cap and roter on. (what a bitch to get to get to) but it runs great. :mullet:

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.