Dakota Durango Forum banner

Post your durango bottle mount

4K views 11 replies 3 participants last post by  Big_Texxan 
#1 ·
Picking up a kit today for my d only thing I'm unsure of is where to mount the bottle. Let's see your ideas. My truck has third row seats aswell

#7 ·
I hope you have built the motor, because shooting NO2 at it will definitively cause you to see the heads through the hood

#9 ·
Lmao^ thanks for your input although it's poor knowledge I appreciate it anyways.... I really hope I don't blow the welds on my intake.... 100shot of nawZ... Seriously tho, many people have 75-125 on stock 5.9s with no issues. In not the normal dumbass with no knowledge about nitrous. I've been doing it a while. I buy nitrous 100lbs at a time for my car..... Honesty it's just something to play around with. It's gonna get basic bolt ons and 100shot. Hoping for mid-hi 14s

#10 ·
Back to the original question... Where you guys mount the bottles in your durango? I'm not the only person to do this

#11 ·
Ran it last night. No heads through the hood.... 14.73@92 almost stock durango rt. Noting removed full weight.

#12 ·
best place to mount is in back. One guy has a full roll cage with them mounted on it. Then again he also has 4 bucket seats and a full cage...

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.