Dakota Durango Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
I have a Alpine 10" sub in a Q Logic Truck Box behind my passenger seat and mounted my amp on the back wall behind it. Only thing I did was take the jack out and cut the mounting brackets out for the jack. Ill get a pic for you when I get a chance. If your a bigger guy like me no way your gonna get it behind your drivers seat. My box fit better on the drivers side, but I just didnt feel comfortable with it behind my seat. Most people who are into really clean installs make a replacement center console for the sub.

·
I bleev u have mai staplr
3,018 Posts
I'm building a whole new center console that will wrap around and in behind each seat with 2 10's. I'm changing the whole center console, but it will still have functional cup holders and storage compartment. I use mine all the time to keep junk in :biggthump

·
Registered
18 Posts

Single 10", mounted facing down, with the amp mounted to the rear. Sounds better than my previous set-up with one behind the seat because the bass is centered in the vehicle instead of sounding like it's coming from one side.

Shameless plug: I'm selling it in the classifieds section, need my center seat back.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.