Dakota Durango Forum banner

black tails or stock?

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
6,868 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ok i bought my tails on here and idk if i like them. i bought the cheapo ones cause i didnt want to spend 50 bucks on a pair and not like them. im in the middle right now, tell me what you guys think. should i stick with stock? i like the factory look of the truck and i dont want to change it too much.

only other mods im going to do visually is chrome r/ts, clear corners, and possibly lower it a couple inches

here are some pics.

stock

black

·
Home School Valedictorian
4,250 Posts
Usually I prefer the stock, in your case I like the black...maybe because the truck is black.

·
Registered
6,868 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
ok were 100% for the black lol. thanks for the advice!

anyone else?

·
He wants to go back.
550 Posts
OooooOoOo much prefer the black i do, the truck it sets off nice you know.

·
Registered
6,868 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Black, thats what Im trying to do to mine tonight, IF I can get them unpluged!!!
push the red tab outward, then unplug.

the bulbs turn counter clockwise and you might have to wiggle them out with a screw driver.

·
Banned
25,820 Posts
Black, why is this a question?

·
Pre-Teen Giggle Brigade
6,840 Posts
they look good.:rockwoot:

keep them on cuz it looks sexy. im glad u like them!

·
5 door whore #197
21 Posts
anybody use vht niteshades? i used it on my stratus rt, and it turned out really nice. gunna do it to the durango when the weather clears up. what i like about it is you can go as dark as you like,buy the amount of coats that you apply.

·
Pre-Teen Giggle Brigade
6,840 Posts
anybody use vht niteshades? i used it on my stratus rt, and it turned out really nice. gunna do it to the durango when the weather clears up. what i like about it is you can go as dark as you like,buy the amount of coats that you apply.
maybe its just me, but this is how i feel after that comment.....:forehead:

no offense.

·
Banned
9,045 Posts
i say the black as long as they arent too dark

had a retard in a suburban with almost completely blacked out tail lights....i wanted to beat his retarded ass.....but thats ok...he will pay when someone rear ends him.

·
don't feed the bears
10,668 Posts
it means that as you start fishing around on here nearly everyone with blacked lights used VHT, as it seems only recently a new company came out with a similar product..

·
Double Ought Dakota
649 Posts
honestly man, I'm not too sure.. I've got the same dilemma with my dak.. I think black with LED's would be sweet, just not sold on it.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts