Dakota Durango Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Markk
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok, I notice this acouple of months ago and to my suprise the stealership says they could find anything wrong and now that the its past warranty its has only gotten worse. When I turn the wheel hard right real quick the right front will make a pop sound and when I turn it hard left real quick it makes the same sound on the front right, when I go over bumps is like a rattling sound like something is loose, any suggestions or have any of you had the same problem, Thanks mark :help:

·
Registered
82 Posts
Clucking sound? Hmmmmm, chickens running loose in your neighborhood? :jester:

Sounds like an upper ball joint to me or possibly a faulty sway bar link. I suggest taking it to an independant alignment shop for a second opinion.

·
Registered
227 Posts
Check the wheel bearing as well, just jack it up, and grab the wheel at 12 and 6 oclock move up and down, if it moves it needs to be replaced, i just finished replacing both wheel bearings and the left lower ball joint, probly going to have to replace the right one, in a couple of months

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.