Dakota Durango Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
10 Second Club
4,009 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Tickets go on sale Feb 1st. I am going to buy a ticket and hope I at least get on TV, haha. If I can get it the bar in then I should be all legal. Well I need a trans blanket, but that is all good.

Do I need C clip eliminators at this speed?

Anyone else going?

·
No habla jibber jabber
6,585 Posts
i was debating but dont feel like dealing with the douches tryin to get on tv amd mexicans that hang out at there.

·
10 Second Club
4,009 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Haha, not to mention 10 grand and some sweet tools. Not sure if I could even be able to see into the top box of that damn tool box.

·
No habla jibber jabber
6,585 Posts
ever been there on a grudge night, nothing but mexicans in 17 sec cars thinking they rule the place or nitrous in a datsun. Plus none of mine fast enough to get picked since they always go for the 10 sec range and mine are low 12's

·
10 Second Club
4,009 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
ever been there on a grudge night, nothing but mexicans in 17 sec cars thinking they rule the place or nitrous in a datsun. Plus none of mine fast enough to get picked since they always go for the 10 sec range and mine are low 12's
You sure those are not puerto ricans? They generally have the rotary turbo nitrous crap. Mexican's really don't race, unless they are horses, haha. Mexicans are more into the lowriders, at least all my cousins are, haha.

Did you go out to last year?

·
10 Second Club
4,009 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Maybe a drive shaft loop?
Kick ass salazar, i'll root you on!!
Shit I have had that on since I was running 15's, ahha. Figured sooner or later I would need it. So when member here was making them I bought one.

·
10 Second Club
4,009 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
grapejuice?

Who else made them before him on this site?
I know 98dak408 does now, but not some odd years back.
Either way, I hope your truck kicks ass and takes NAMES! And video:)

I bought that look back in 04 I think.

·
Registered
2,016 Posts
if i have mine back i may give it a shot with you but thats a big IF

·
want more inches StrokeIt
177 Posts
Tickets go on sale Feb 1st. I am going to buy a ticket and hope I at least get on TV, haha. If I can get it the bar in then I should be all legal. Well I need a trans blanket, but that is all good.

Do I need C clip eliminators at this speed?

Anyone else going?
who is doin the roll bar for you.

·
Super Moderator
79,419 Posts
I didn't know they were coming back again. Chances are it will rain. They always schedule stuff and MG and it rains every time. There was a string of like 3 years in a row they had to postpone the NHRA drags because of rain. I'd like to go but chances are I won't. Good luck to ya though. Chances are you won't get on TV without doing something special. Think HUGE burnout in the box. :D

·
10 Second Club
4,009 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I didn't know they were coming back again. Chances are it will rain. They always schedule stuff and MG and it rains every time. There was a string of like 3 years in a row they had to postpone the NHRA drags because of rain. I'd like to go but chances are I won't. Good luck to ya though. Chances are you won't get on TV without doing something special. Think HUGE burnout in the box. :D
I am thinking the nice truck running 10's with Operation Iraqi freedom plates will get a little bit of attention. Shit they loved the Jeep SRT8 that was running high 11's.

·
10 Second Club
4,009 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
didnt know there was such thing as a nice crx but ill take your word for it
You had to go there didn't you. hhaha

Here is a video, best run was a 14.16 at 99. I could not shift that damn thing to safe my life. Should of run mid 13's, guy that bought it from me shifted the damn thing like it was going out of style.

·
R/Tless...for now
3,332 Posts
I don't have my rulebook with me, but I'm pretty sure you can't run 10's legally with c-clips. You'll also need a fire jacket, and now pants (pants are a new requirement for 2010), and a locking trans dipstick (also new for '10). And of course a driveshaft loop.

Good luck getting a ticket. I've tried twice (ZMax and MIR) and they were both sold out before I could get through to buy a ticket. Truck wasn't ready anyway, but it might have helped motivate me if I had gotten a ticket. LOL Most tracks sell out in a couple of minutes.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts