Dakota Durango Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

· Nano brain
154 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Whos going again this year?!

Might be racing the cuda if i can get her down to 11's, at the dak is def not ready yet...:(

Maybe this year no one will be sleeping at the wheel and Mopar will win!

:drive:

· Ugliest Truck on here!!!
4,296 Posts
there was a mopar that won once.... I remember seeing it. I really want to say it was a old Charger but then it could have been a Duster too.

· Registered
2,785 Posts
there was a mopar that won once.... I remember seeing it. I really want to say it was a old Charger but then it could have been a Duster too.

the Duster was at englishtown new jersey, I went to that one.

Reactions: WarrensD

· Sean Muthafuckin' Smith
1,704 Posts
Whos going again this year?!

Might be racing the cuda if i can get her down to 11's, at the dak is def not ready yet...:(

Maybe this year no one will be sleeping at the wheel and Mopar will win!

:drive:
2 of my buddys are entered already! ones got a 96 cobra (currently stock and runnin 12s but he just got a new intake mani) the others got a f-body camaro that he plans on adding a 100shot to sometime over the summer ( he makes like 460hp i think as of right now).. i will be part of their "pit crews" lol :D

· Nano brain
154 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Oh snap!

Yeah my pops is entered as well, hes got a 69 gtx with a 440, think he might be doing a 408 setup as well.

Dang hope they make this a sticky...Could get every one who is going to show up bring their cars and trucks...Have our own little car show :)

· Sean Muthafuckin' Smith
1,704 Posts
Oh snap!

Yeah my pops is entered as well, hes got a 69 gtx with a 440, think he might be doing a 408 setup as well.

Dang hope they make this a sticky...Could get every one who is going to show up bring their cars and trucks...Have our own little car show :)
o man that sounds freakin sweet!! yea im really interested to see who will show up and with what.. dunno if im driving my dak up or hitching a ride just yet. probly wont kno til that weekend lol!

· Registered
1,399 Posts
Well, while I'm heading up there I wouldn't mind picking someone up as long as it is along my route (I got 4 seats) or if anyone in Fresno needs a ride. But of course, still some good days away so let's see what happens.

Oh snap!

I'm not taking my Dak as a show truck...that thing is not near that yet. Red with a blue fender, a couple of dents. Yea, not yet.:jester:

· Ugliest Truck on here!!!
4,296 Posts
Well, while I'm heading up there I wouldn't mind picking someone up as long as it is along my route (I got 4 seats) or if anyone in Fresno needs a ride. But of course, still some good days away so let's see what happens.

I'm not taking my Dak as a show truck...that thing is not near that yet. Red with a blue fender, a couple of dents. Yea, not yet.:jester:
they also film passtime during the breaks in the racing if Im not mistaken

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.