Dakota Durango Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
491 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
how the hell do you see people pictures u have tired countless times to see peoples pics of the trucks to see what the part look like and cannot figure out how unless they have their garage set up. Is there another way?

·
Registered
491 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
alright so like how do you view someones profile pic in a larger view, because i can only see their thumbnails unless they have the garage thing set up, which is that place where you post pics of your cars

·
Registered
491 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
you have inspired me to set up a garage quick. lol i never even noticed that but i know the feeling. there are a few members whos avatar i see and would like to see more of their truck
hells ya justin i wish more people would!

·
Registered
307 Posts
I was literally just about to make a new thread asking why more members don't set up their garages. Nothing frustrates me more than wanting to see what each member has done to modify their vehicle without reading every post they ever wrote. IMO it's not difficult to set one up and it's the best way to share your truck in one place!

·
Registered
491 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
oh for sure! when i was trying to figure out what hood to get I was getting so annoyed how i couldn't see anyones pictures

·
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
4,364 Posts
I always wish people had their garges set up as well yet I'm guilty of ot even having my own set up... Ill gt on that when I get home

·
Registered
307 Posts
I mean if someone can figure out how to upload a pic for their avatar and signature, setting up your garage should be really easy. It's a shame that more members don't use it. Who wouldn't want to show off all the hard work and money they put into their truck??

·
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
4,364 Posts
Just finished Making my garage! its really easy just fill in a little info and throw up some pictures. Takes all of 5 minutes for a decent garage. i suggest more people do it!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts