Dakota Durango Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Don't be "That Guy"
7,400 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I need a high resolution picture of just the "R/T" script on the door and tailgate decals of the R/T trucks. I've been all over Ebay, Google, this website,etc. and all I get are either pictures of the old muscle car "R/T" badges, or pictures of the entire truck.

or, if someone has a .gif or the actual font used for the script so I can type it in MSWord or something...that would work too. everything I've seen has been tiny, avatar sized crap.

Thanks!

If anyone's going to go take a photo just for this request, please, good lighting, little to no glare/reflection, straight on, etc.

·
Registered
1,610 Posts
I need a high resolution picture of just the "R/T" script on the door and tailgate decals of the R/T trucks. I've been all over Ebay, Google, this website,etc. and all I get are either pictures of the old muscle car "R/T" badges, or pictures of the entire truck.

or, if someone has a .gif or the actual font used for the script so I can type it in MSWord or something...that would work too. everything I've seen has been tiny, avatar sized crap.

Thanks!

If anyone's going to go take a photo just for this request, please, good lighting, little to no glare/reflection, straight on, etc.
Contact Darren Alcorn (Sidewinder Customs) he may have what your looking for.

·
Don't be "That Guy"
7,400 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Still looking! Andrew has to wait till he can get to the computer to convert the file into one I can open...

·
Registered
1,245 Posts
Do you need a dead on, straight shot? Or as close as possible?

If so, I may be able to get you one tomorrow when the sun is out.

Here is one that I did as HDR but it's at an angle...

·
Don't be "That Guy"
7,400 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Do you need a dead on, straight shot? Or as close as possible?

If so, I may be able to get you one tomorrow when the sun is out.

Here is one that I did as HDR but it's at an angle...
Yea, I need it straight on.

...hmm...appears they had more than 1 style for the door stickers! I need the script style like this one used by the MAD R/T guys:

I just need it to be bigger than that, because all I need is the "R/T"

·
Premium Member
12,185 Posts
...hmm...appears they had more than 1 style for the door stickers! I need the script style like this one used by the MAD R/T guys:
All of the Dakota R/Ts from 98-02 had the same "Dakota 5.9 R/T" decals on the doors, plus "5.9 R/T" on the tailgate. The chrome block font "5.9 R/T" badges came from the doors of the Durango R/T. The 2003 Dakota R/T had no decals on the doors, but did have decals for "DODGE DAKOTA" and a block font "R/T" on the tailgate.

Emwhite's badges did not come on the R/T from the factory - they're transplanted from other models.

·
Registered
1,245 Posts
Yea, I need it straight on.

I just need it to be bigger than that, because all I need is the "R/T"
I just realized that I have an AutoCAD file of the R/T logo that you want. I was able to print it to 1600 x 1280 resolution as a PNG file (better than JPEG).

Work for you?

I can print it without the fill on the inside, if you need to. Just shoot me a PM.

·
Don't be "That Guy"
7,400 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I just realized that I have an AutoCAD file of the R/T logo that you want. I was able to print it to 1600 x 1280 resolution as a PNG file (better than JPEG).

Work for you?

I can print it without the fill on the inside, if you need to. Just shoot me a PM.

hang on...stupid firefox doesn't tell me when the server blocked a picture, not even a little red X! I thought I'd check it on my phone, yea, that should work great...but I gotta figure out how to save it on my phone and email it to myself so I can get the damn pic!

I hate firewalls!

·
Premium Member
12,185 Posts
That was the previous owner who did that and I've liked it. I have the same one on my tailgate too.

What other models created mine?
The "DAKOTA" was available on the doors on later-model SLT's.
The "R/T" was available on a variety of vehicles - eg: Neon R/T, Stratus R/T, etc.
The "5.9 R/T" was available on the doors of the Durango R/T.
The "DODGE" badge I used came from the tailgate of the 02-08 Dodge Ram.

·
Registered
1,245 Posts
hang on...stupid firefox doesn't tell me when the server blocked a picture, not even a little red X! I thought I'd check it on my phone, yea, that should work great...but I gotta figure out how to save it on my phone and email it to myself so I can get the damn pic!

I hate firewalls!
Sometimes work firewalls suck ass! lol

The "DAKOTA" was available on the doors on later-model SLT's.
The "R/T" was available on a variety of vehicles - eg: Neon R/T, Stratus R/T, etc.
The "5.9 R/T" was available on the doors of the Durango R/T.
The "DODGE" badge I used came from the tailgate of the 02-08 Dodge Ram.

I didn't even think about other R/T's. lol

I guess mine was slutted on by the PO.

·
Don't be "That Guy"
7,400 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Sometimes work firewalls suck ass! lol

I didn't even think about other R/T's. lol

I guess mine was slutted on by the PO.

eh. no worries there. it's not like Dodge wasn't doing it themselves, what with the Hemi Daytona Ram pickups, or the Hemi Superbee Daytona Charger R/Ts...with 4 doors:stirthepo:jester:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts