Dakota Durango Forum banner

Pics of your significant other(s)

213K views 947 replies 280 participants last post by  91wagovanman 
#1 · (Edited)
I decided to start this thread over because a number of attachments were lost during the server swap.

This thread is dedicated for people to post pictures of their significant others and/or family members. Please keep the pictures in here rated PG at best, the site has a separate Not Work Safe (NWS) Forum available (CLICK HERE for details) for the rated R/X photos.

#10 ·
Ditto!

#12 · (Edited)
that is one serious tat!! all beautiful ladies!!

here's my sweetie, JimiPop, known almost 15 years, been married for 9 come this Monday
these were taken on a tour of the DuClaw brewery here in MD.....notice the shirt says "kiss me i'm drunk" :jester:

#13 ·
JimiPop & Mrs_Jimi's offspring...Kayla Noelani, age 6 1/2, and Rianna Tatum, age 3 1/2. notice the accidental initials--- K & N and R/T :jester: seriously we didn't plan that

#14 ·
and these are our other kids LOL

Hobbes

and Hemi (short for Hermione)

#312 ·
Hey get that kid off the hood of my dream car LOL!

Cute kids all, and Taz that is a very cool pic.

#20 ·
See that's proof that us Dak owners can get and do have some beautiful ladies...I would show you my significant other, but I'm working on it...jejeje..unless you want to see my ex...nah never mind, I don't ever want to see her picture again jejeje...:drive:

#26 ·
How the fuck! Id have to kill someone to have a girl like you guys do! :rant: My g/f isnt hot like the girls here but for the lack of looks she has she makes up with in personality and charm.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.