Dakota Durango Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
520 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Alright as I told you guys I bought one finally. So here it is.

·
American Rebel.
13,460 Posts
clean. I like it

·
We Are 138
13,200 Posts
Jacob, remember how i was telling you i was thinking about doing my exhaust? How it is on his truck, that's what I'm thinking about, only a little closer to the rear tires,and most likely Black and not chrome tips..what ya think?

And yes, it is a nice clean rig.

And hey, stay tuned because Brandon Burns is about to be making billet 3rd brake covers with the real R/T font, not the other kinds floating around the internet with a random generic non-R/T font..

·
Registered
977 Posts
nice i like odd ball color combo red and tan nice probley not many made looks like it needs lowered

·
Registered
520 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Since i've purchased it. I've removed the clear corners and replaced them with factroy ambers thanks to Zac (zcliff2601) :D. I also had door decals on it that I removed last friday so it would look factory correct, not to mention much better looking. :mullet: Gonna order an M1, 52mm TB, and a K&N over the winter. Truck will be goin into storage this week later also. No salt for this gal!!!!

·
Registered
520 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Oh yea did I mention that I have a BRAND NEW set of Mopar PPH headers in my basement that will go on this thing also. :stirthepo

·
Registered
1,707 Posts
Looks good man! But I have to agree that it needs more get low, a roll pan, and maybe a front plate delete if you can get away with it.

·
Registered
3,251 Posts
I can't see any of the little issues you were talking about in another post on this truck in these photos. Truck looks great!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts