Dakota Durango Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
598 Posts
You better not even tell me that you went, lol. I'll kill you if you didn't say hi :) The stripclubs in Nashville were much better than in Cleveland though. It was still a great time though.

I just can't believe that the Finns didn't do their 180, I guess thats what happens when you sandbag, never know when something is going to go wrong on the car. Do what you know you can right off the bat.

·
Registered
598 Posts
hey wait, whoa whoa whoa....this is frickin you with the dbdrive girl?!?!!?

You look very familiar, like as in one of the dudes that slept in my room on Saturday night?!?!??? Did you stay in my room and we both had no clue who the other was?? :jester: :jester: :jester: :jester:

Cuz if it wasn't you, it was someone else from SPT that looks like you. But then again, last night I was really really really drunk...

·
Car Audio God
458 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
JohnnyKo12 said:

You look very familiar, like as in one of the dudes that slept in my room on Saturday night?!?!??? Did you stay in my room and we both had no clue who the other was?? :jester: :jester: :jester: :jester:

Cuz if it wasn't you, it was someone else from SPT that looks like you. But then again, last night I was really really really drunk...
Lol...yeah...that was me. When you were over there talking in the morning...I kind of thought it might have been you. I heard you talking about your Autotek amps...and your vehicle. But you were QUITE drunk saturday...lol. The best was when you couldn't find HOOKER under "H" in the phone book.

NG

·
Registered
598 Posts
this could be the funniest thing ever. We sleep in the same room and don't even know it!!! lolol

OMG, I forgot about the hooker in the phonebook thing :rofl: I did more than a few dumb things that night. Some I would like to forget, but ppl are already IMing me and reminding me, and unfortunately showing me pics of what I did.

·
Car Audio God
458 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
JohnnyKo12 said:
this could be the funniest thing ever. We sleep in the same room and don't even know it!!! lolol

OMG, I forgot about the hooker in the phonebook thing :rofl: I did more than a few dumb things that night. Some I would like to forget, but ppl are already IMing me and reminding me, and unfortunately showing me pics of what I did.
Ha ha, good stuff... I had a great time DEATH MATCH was AWESOME!!!

NG

·
Registered
598 Posts
oh yea totally, deatch match was amazing this year! Doing death match on every level not just extreme was sweet. 4 SS cars crankin all at the same time, don't get anyy better than that!!! And you especially know it!! ;)

So whats the plan for the new car that was won, gonna destroy it and turn it into a comp car? lol

·
Car Audio God
458 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
JohnnyKo12 said:
oh yea totally, deatch match was amazing this year! Doing death match on every level not just extreme was sweet. 4 SS cars crankin all at the same time, don't get anyy better than that!!! And you especially know it!! ;)

So whats the plan for the new car that was won, gonna destroy it and turn it into a comp car? lol
Nope. I know...but not sure if I'm cleared to say...lol

NG

·
Administrator
12,575 Posts
JohnnyKo12 said:

:drool: :bow: What a hot chick. Very nice pic.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.