Dakota Durango Forum banner

1 - 20 of 105 Posts

·
Premium Member
12,185 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm opening up this thread for people to post pix of their final results so others can see the quality of the work and decide whether or not they want to jump in and have some parts done before the group buy wraps up.

·
Registered
826 Posts
I must of Misread this topic,You done with Phoenix Imaging ??
LOL
RICK

·
Registered
826 Posts
And did I hear RIGHT,

It ends later ...Not ended

RICK

·
Premium Member
12,185 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
2K R/T said:
I must of Misread this topic,You done with Phoenix Imaging ??
LOL
RICK
Oh no, I'm quite addicted to the stuff. I probably would have sent in as many pieces as you did if I could have afforded it during the group buy. Building up the '03 plus all of the meets this year combined with xmas and such has me tied up until January for new mods. I also didn't get 25% discounts like you guys did, it's a worthy price to pay to be first :)

I just wanted to have an organized thread for everyone to post pix of their results.

Robyn did extend the group buy again, I was hoping to get some really nice pictures of the stuff you guys got back so I could post them along with the notices.

·
Registered
826 Posts
J/King

Heres a photo of my wheel not installed,Dont want to tear it up doing the install of Everything around it

I think that Robyn-Keith both did a Great job with my stuff Ive gotten back

RICK

·
Registered
2,201 Posts
here's the pieces I've gotten back so far :mullet: How long did robyn extend the group buy? That means more pieces. Guys you have to jump on this.

·
Dakota for Life!
2,489 Posts
rockadaous, looks good. I see your door handles are still out. I wanted to jump on the group buy, but the timing is bad. The holidays always kick my wallets @ss. I hope P.I. will continue the discount at least until late January. We'll see.

·
Registered
2,201 Posts
ScojoDak said:
rockadaous, looks good. I see your door handles are still out. I wanted to jump on the group buy, but the timing is bad. The holidays always kick my wallets @ss. I hope P.I. will continue the discount at least until late January. We'll see.
thanks. timing is always bad for me. I just jumped out there and what ever happens happens. I'm sure it'll work out. It always does.

·
Premium Member
1,544 Posts
Well.... here are 5 pictures...

I want to get some different ones... because these were definately at the wrong time of day... the lighting wasn't very good... too many shadows....more pictures coming soon!

Paul

·
Registered
2,201 Posts
look'n good paul. you have great taste. love the charcoal granite :mullet: did you get anymore pieces done?

·
Registered
2,201 Posts
lol. but now that you have em wasn't it worth it? do the steering column upper and lower. good deal GI

·
Premium Member
1,544 Posts
Yeah... I would, but when you sit in a Lexus.... is THEIR steering column done with wood.... NO!

I just wanted mine to be the highest quality.... and while the pieces are definately that... quality is not just in the pieces... it's in how many pieces are done. TOO many will look cheapy.... in my opinion. Too few will also look cheapy.

Sometimes quality looks better than quantity.

Paul

·
Registered
2,201 Posts
your right paul. there is a fine line between nice and nasty.

1 - 20 of 105 Posts