Dakota Durango Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
575 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does any one know what the Part number would be for a performance pcm for a 96 318 5spd.
I can't find or remember for the life of me what mine was for my 95 318 5spd.

Have a guy who claims to have one,and would like to be sure.

Thanks in advance,Gary

·
Registered
4,613 Posts
Word on the street says there is no PCM mod you can do for the 96 except an SCT tune.

Interested in what you find out.

·
Registered
575 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Sorry! I was confusing it with the 3.9, which is what I have, which doesnt have shit for aftermarket support.
No worries lol

Just looking for maybe someone that has one and says,hey let me go pop my hood and check be right back......

comes back to say yay or nay:waiting:

·
keep your stick onthe ice
1,058 Posts
I don't have one or a book to look it up in mine is to new but those numbes look good to me at least in the what ones are the same and what not.

·
Registered
575 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I don't have one or a book to look it up in mine is to new but those numbes look good to me at least in the what ones are the same and what not.
Thank ya!

Hopefully this time tomorrow,I'll be killin some hides! :drive:

·
Registered
575 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I copy/pasted that table from the Mopar Performance website a few years back before they converted to the pdf catalogs - hopefully the part numbers should still be correct.

Cool,thanks buddy!

Happy new year to ya as well!!

·
elpoepdiputskcuf
2,493 Posts
id go with an sct tune. i wish my truck was a 96, theres so much more u can do with em. u have a badass lookn truck BTW.

·
Registered
575 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
id go with an sct tune. i wish my truck was a 96, theres so much more u can do with em. u have a badass lookn truck BTW.

Did not realize SCT was a possibility,I'll have to look into it!

Thanks for the comments!

·
elpoepdiputskcuf
2,493 Posts
yep, OBDII started in 96. so the part no. ur looking for wouldnt work either. 94 and 95 are interchangable. u basically have the advantages of owning a gen III but with the sexy body of a gen II. let me know when u wanna sell. i want ur exact truck.

except for color. 2 many red dodges out there.

·
Registered
575 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
yep, OBDII started in 96. so the part no. ur looking for wouldnt work either. 94 and 95 are interchangable. u basically have the advantages of owning a gen III but with the sexy body of a gen II. let me know when u wanna sell. i want ur exact truck.

except for color. 2 many red dodges out there.
Just looked it up on SCT's site and sure enough it says it should be supported,so thanks again!

Don't plan on getting rid of it any time soon,hell I think I broke the guys heart I bought it from.He really didn't want to part with it,it really was his baby.

Now I gotta sell my 06 Mustang GT to free up some cash to really get after both Daks!

Know any one looking to by a nice Stang?! LOL

·
elpoepdiputskcuf
2,493 Posts
ill give ya scrap price for the stang.

anything special bout it? my aunt collects them and lives in utah.

·
Registered
575 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
ill give ya scrap price for the stang.

anything special bout it? my aunt collects them and lives in utah.
LOL,No I'll need a little bit more out of it.

Its an 06 GT premium with some nice upgrades.Heres A pic

[/IMG]

·
Registered
575 Posts
Discussion Starter #17

·
elpoepdiputskcuf
2,493 Posts
coulda been. i believe i went to a show a few years ago that was sponsored by them at charlotte mtr speedway. they were there with three cars. but then again it coulda been mustangs in motion. i duno. mustang owners have too many "support groups" LOL

·
elpoepdiputskcuf
2,493 Posts
theres better pics on their photbucket profile and their kids cars are on their too. just couldnt find that link.

·
Registered
575 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
coulda been. i believe i went to a show a few years ago that was sponsored by them at charlotte mtr speedway. they were there with three cars. but then again it coulda been mustangs in motion. i duno. mustang owners have too many "support groups" LOL

The show was on discovery or hd net or something,and was probably a couple of years old.There are buttloads of Mustang clubs/groups etc.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts