Dakota Durango Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
WEll i'm always looking for new performance parts for 3.7 anyone got sum? :cool:

·
Premium Member
5,240 Posts
DakIsBackJack said:
WEll i'm always looking for new performance parts for 3.7 anyone got sum? :cool:
I haven't seen many parts specifically offered for the 3.7L V6 yet, but one of the things I have on my massive 'to do list' for the website is to actively scour the internet sites for 3.7L/4.7L/HEMI performance parts, as well as 04+ Durango/05+ Dakota cosmetic parts. I already asked a lot of questions at SEMA, but since Daimler-Chrysler has been extremely stingy with giving out vehicles for aftermarket product development the manufacturers have been slow to produce anything for them yet.

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
well if ya want...

WEll if ya want i'll do some searchin too for 3.7L V6 parts and email them too you, i'v been lookin at the jeep websites casue the 3.7 is in the liberty

·
Registered
2,027 Posts
blu3shad0w said:
Most of the performance goodies for the 4.7 will fit on the 3.7 except for headers and intake manifold. :mullet:
That is one nice thing about Dodge they make alot of things interchangable from engine to engine. :drive:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.