Dakota Durango Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
10 Second Club
4,009 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I moved it to the fender area, but not a fan of it. Everything fits nicely in there. Has anyone made a bracket to just moved it up higher and clear the area down below?

Also moved the meth pump to the bed right next to the reservoir like it is supposed to be. Snow performance says its supposed to be withing 24". I had it in the engine bay.

·
10 Second Club
4,009 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Extend all the wires and move it inside the glove box maybe?

Or make a bracket to cover up the fender, with a cut out for the wires to flow in/out. Paint match the bracket and it will look flawless.
I though this was to much work, I sure as hell am not putting it in the glove box. I just want a bracket that sits up higher maybe. Ah I guess I will just leave it there.

·
Pre-Teen Giggle Brigade
6,840 Posts
put it where the top of the BOV is pointing using those 3 bolts.

·
10 Second Club
4,009 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
put it where the top of the BOV is pointing using those 3 bolts.
That is where I would like to put it but I would need a custom bracket. Seeing if anyone has made one.

Or do you mean there is a way to put it there already?

·
Andrew
1,178 Posts
Extend all the wires and move it inside the glove box maybe?

Or make a bracket to cover up the fender, with a cut out for the wires to flow in/out. Paint match the bracket and it will look flawless.
I did that on the other side to hide where I mounted my SPAL V3 fan controller. It turned out pretty well for forming the piece by hand and a little rattle can job.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts