Dakota Durango Forum banner

Pay it forward

57K views 162 replies 93 participants last post by  dadditruck 
I have a stock rear bumper cover for a Durango painted black with minor chips in the paint. Zip is 98315. Prefer pickup but if you want to pay for shipping then have at it.
Still have this? I'm in need of one. I'd pay to have it shipped, and it is off an '01 isn't it, since that's what you've got? That's exactly what I need.

I sent a PM too.

PM sent on plate bracket, btw

Thanks and I understand that, but since I am busy I don't have the time to weigh and price out something that MAY save someone a dollar or two on shipping (not to mention media mail takes forever).
USPS says Media Mail may take 6 weeks. I've never had it take over 5 days, even coming cross country. This is a "pay-it-forward" thread, not a "I'm gonna make me some money on shipping and handling" thread. Just because it wasn't your idea, doesn't mean it's not a better idea.

Oh no, you fucking busted me, Matlock. What could I possibly make off this? A couple dollars after shipping (if I sent it your ghetto ass media rate)? Right! But I guess that is a lot of money to you. You must work at McDonald's where $6 (an hour) seems like a lot of money which is why you think someone would spend time out of their day to post on this thread to maybe get a dollar or two.

Don't be so small-minded. Considering I don't even own a piece of shit Dodge anymore I figured I'd offer this book to someone on this forum instead of just trashing it. But because of nonsense like you, fuck it - it's in the trash now.

And to the rest of you hell bent on convincing me that media mail is worth my time (some people have real shit to do): do you even want the book? If so, give me your address and I'll mail the book to you for free. That way you can ebay it and go buy some more autozone stick-on bullshit for your truck.
Good riddance.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.