Dakota Durango Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

· Registered
289 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yea I was there from 3-around 7, then i decide to leave. might of missed you then. I have work this saturday from 530 till around 9 so i wouldn't get there till around 930 when they close at 1000

· Turbo Dakota Junkie
1,244 Posts
Figures...... I was there from about 7:00 to 9:30 or so. I've always been amazed at the number of people that would come out at 2:00 on a saturday afternoon - in the middle of the summer - and sit in the parking lot and bake. No thanks! I NEVER get there until after it gets dark.

I did see a Yellow R/T roll in and park next to me just about the time I was leaving.

· July Truck of the Month
572 Posts
I was there, showed up at 8 and parked next to a blown RC black R/T. Andrew gave me your # and I tried to call but got nothing. We all need to arrange a time for all of us to meet up so we can all cruise up there and park together.

· July Truck of the Month
572 Posts
Duner said:
Figures...... I was there from about 7:00 to 9:30 or so. I've always been amazed at the number of people that would come out at 2:00 on a saturday afternoon - in the middle of the summer - and sit in the parking lot and bake. No thanks! I NEVER get there until after it gets dark.

I did see a Yellow R/T roll in and park next to me just about the time I was leaving.
That was me :biggthump I didn't know who you were and you left before I got a chance to talk with ya :sorry:

· Turbo Dakota Junkie
1,244 Posts
QuaTscH94 said:
That was me :biggthump I didn't know who you were and you left before I got a chance to talk with ya :sorry:
I'm sorry I left before getting a chance to talk with you!

I had to be at work early this morning and had to finish a project at home before I could go to bed. :cussing: Hopefully we can all coordinate a meeting time and date for next time.

Just a heads-up..... the annual Hot Teams - Dakotas vs Lightnings / Mopars vs Fords race is at Speedworld on Sunday November 20th. All the AZ guys should come out and play!
:drive:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.