Dakota Durango Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
2,997 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ac pump and all the lines off my '01 rt. Was told it worked before i bought the truck. Was hit in the front and condenser had a hole in it. $100 obo. Plus shipping

Upper radiator support. $40 shipped

stock Battery hold down a bolts. $20 plus shipping.

Front and rear ring and pinion. $50 plus shipping.

5.2 short block. Basically block, crank, rods, pistons. Unknown milage. $50

5.9 short block. Bored .040" over (367ci), line honed, decked. Rods resized, crank .010" under. Stock type pistons. Will come with new bearings (cam, crank, rods) and piston rings. Can assemble or leave apart. I will mag and sonic check. I will include blue print sheet. I can balance for extra cost. Will post pics when i get it prettied up. $500.

Tail shaft for 44re 2wd. $100 obo plus shipping.

Will be adding more.

·
Registered
139 Posts
ship the 5.9 block?

·
Mopar FTW
538 Posts
Ac pump and all the lines off my '01 rt. Was told it worked before i bought the truck. Was hit in the front and condenser had a hole in it. $100 obo. Plus shipping

Upper radiator support. $40 shipped

stock Battery hold down a bolts. $20 plus shipping.

Front and rear ring and pinion. $50 plus shipping.

5.2 short block. Basically block, crank, rods, pistons. Unknown milage. $50

5.9 short block. Bored .040" over (367ci), line honed, decked. Rods resized, crank .010" under. Stock type pistons. Will come with new bearings (cam, crank, rods) and piston rings. Can assemble or leave apart. I will mag and sonic check. I will include blue print sheet. I can balance for extra cost. Will post pics when i get it prettied up. $500.

Tail shaft for 44re 2wd. $100 obo plus shipping.

Will be adding more.
Would you consider taking trade/cash for the worked 5.9, for a stock 5.9 block?

·
Registered
255 Posts
whats the gear ratio on the ring and pinion and what axles are you running?

1 - 15 of 15 Posts