Dakota Durango Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Premium Member
12,185 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The Parts Info - Wheels section is now open and is growing on a relatively regular basis. If you know of any manufacturers which offer rims of any size 15-24" in the 6 on 4.5/6x114.3mm bolt pattern for the Gen II/Gen III Dakota/Durango please let me know so I can research then add the rims to the site.

·
Premium Member
12,185 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
*whew* After a long day of recovering from a back injury, the wheels section is now up to 200 different wheels. I'm waiting for a response back from about 20 different manufacturers who didn't list their bolt patterns on their websites, hopefully I can break the 300 mark by next week.

S

·
0 Posts
WOW!!! Holy crap, Steve! Good job! You da man! I like the layout of the wheels page.

·
Super Modder
4,368 Posts
damn steve, hard at work while your 2 top moderators sit around and post whore....lol thanks steve

·
Premium Member
9,131 Posts
hmmm more choices dang it's getting hard to stick with one wheel maybe I'll get 4 different ones

Found 4 that I like :drool:

·
'10 Camaro RS/SS
3,894 Posts
SinCity R/T said:
*whew* After a long day of recovering from a back injury, the wheels section is now up to 200 different wheels. I'm waiting for a response back from about 20 different manufacturers who didn't list their bolt patterns on their websites, hopefully I can break the 300 mark by next week.
Steve,

Kudos on the wheels pages. That's a blessing for a lot of guys looking for some rims.

So I have to ask....what rims are you getting since you're unloading the AR Maxims?? ;)

·
Premium Member
12,185 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
00RedRT said:
Steve,

Kudos on the wheels pages. That's a blessing for a lot of guys looking for some rims.

So I have to ask....what rims are you getting since you're unloading the AR Maxims?? ;)
I currently have 18x9" MB Motoring Smooth rims on the truck right now, but I'm contemplating selling those as well and picking out a nice set of 20's... Unfortunately I've found that most of my top choices from the selections I've found during this web surfing are the most expensive ($500-1400 per rim), which I can't afford.

S

·
0 Posts
Hey Steve, check out Centerline's home page and click on the wheel deals tab at the top... I seen some 20's on there for like $248 apiece.

·
Premium Member
12,185 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
SSRage said:
Hey Steve, check out Centerline's home page and click on the wheel deals tab at the top... I seen some 20's on there for like $248 apiece.
Unfortunately the results of the wheel deals greatly vary by which state you live in, the Nevada selection of 20's is pretty slim.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts