Dakota Durango Forum banner
1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,240 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Please use this thread to display photos of various roll pans or rear bumpers for Dodge Dakotas or Durangos.

Please attach photos to the thread instead of posting an off-site URL so the photos will stay active on this system over the long term. If you are having difficulties attaching photos please e-mail them to me at [email protected]

How to add an attachment to a post:
1) While in the post editor, scroll down and click on the "Manage Attachments" button.
2) Click the "Browse" button and find the picture on your hard drive. If your picture is too large please open it with MS Paint and use the stretch/skew selection to shrink the photo.
3) Click the "Upload" button to send it to the forum.
4) You can now repeat steps 2 & 3 to attach multiple photos to one post. When possible please only attach one photo per post as the forum software will then automatically display the photo instead of hyperlinks.
5) When finished uploading photos click "Close This Window" and post your note like normal.

·
Registered
1,195 Posts
roll pan question

Can you still tow, with a roll paN?

J.

·
Registered
1,195 Posts
re: Rollpan & Towing

Dustin, Did you have to get a new hitch or does the factory
one work?

What kind of roll pan/etc? combo do you have? Any Pics?

thanks

J.

·
just rockin'
404 Posts
my ss bolt-on roll pan. i haven't figured out how i'm gonna get my spare down if needed without unbolting it.

Attachments

·
Young gun
16 Posts
Xenon rear bumper

·
BrownTown
85 Posts
anyone knwo what roll pan this is..... ineed to get a bloddy light to fill......

so ne who!

i need toget a light to fit in the hole to the left of the plate...

any one know what pan this is.. it came on teh truck... any help woudl be grrreat!

·
Premium Member
5,240 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Tropicalboy said:
so ne who!

i need toget a light to fit in the hole to the left of the plate...

any one know what pan this is.. it came on teh truck... any help woudl be grrreat!

Looks like the Sir Michael's or Mopar steel pan to me.

1 - 20 of 39 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.