Dakota Durango Forum banner

Part-Specific Photos: Audio Installs

57K views 50 replies 31 participants last post by  Perpetrate 
#1 · (Edited)
This thread is being configured for people to post pictures of custom audio installations in their trucks - sample items include speakers, amps, etc. A separate thread has been created exclusively for multimedia installs (ie: tv's, game systems, etc.). Please add photos even if there is another truck with the same item in the thread - it can be very helpful to see how this product looks with various body colors and other modifications.

If you need assistance with posting photos, see this FAQ:
http://www.dakota-durango.com/forum/showthread.php?t=13624

#9 ·
Maybe this thread should be re-titled "audio installs" - I thought it would be more interesting to have separate threads for speakers/amps/audio vs. tvs/multimeda/game systems. If people would rather just lump everything together I can purge the other thread.

#18 ·
Here's mine...

And with the seats mounted...

#19 ·
Not very many Durango installs in here? It's an SUV, lots of room for you kids to cram speakers into. I plan on at least installing a single 10" sub, probably an infinity perfect or the eclipse sub I have laying around somewhere in the durango. Not sure on highs and mids yet, probably infinity products, alpine, polk, or mb quart. Have to see whats out there for the money.

#28 ·
Bingo

#30 ·
#31 ·
anyone have any suggestions for a 4 door 05 kota? no room under rear seats of coarse. where can i get 2X10" subs with boxes? ill self build the boxes but im a newb to how much spacing a sub needs to function properly. any info would be great. and does anyone know anything about waterproofing boxes if i have to install in bed? i would sacrifice use of the bed if i had too but would prefer to install inside cab of truck

#33 ·
12" mach5 SPL woofer
1200 watts at 1 OHm
3 Internal cubic foot ported box

its secured but i think ill need to remove the plastic storage area beneath where the seats would be so it doesn't slide around. What do you guys think?

Also have 4 amplified Alpine type R Coaxial speakers and 4 alpine tweeters

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.