Dakota Durango Forum banner

21 - 40 of 48 Posts

·
Registered
416 Posts
Cant wait to see this come together. Nice parts so far.

2,997 Posts
Discussion Starter #26
prob could when im done but im not going to use my stroker crank and scat rods. ill build a better motor down the road. just want to get this truck done so im going to run stock heads and just use the kenne bell..

i ordered main bearings today so ill be able to line hone next week.

2,997 Posts
Discussion Starter #28
Block was line honed a few weeks ago.

Flow tested a stock head and did some touch up work and flowed it again. Gained 20 cfm rite off the bat. There's still more I can do tho.

2,997 Posts
Discussion Starter #30
Been a while since I posted.

Been searching for a house so the supercharged motor came to a stop. But I did find a 5.9 with under 30k on it. I also snagged a fully built trans off a dude in fl. Sold the long tubes and picked up the mopar mid lengths and y pipe. Picked up a new converter with a slightly higher stall. Still have a little bit more work to do before I can start it up. Well here's some pics.

2,997 Posts
Discussion Starter #33
Did this to both headers thanks to Chrysler for putting 4 fucking o2 sensors on this truck.

I cleaned them up and forgot I had por20. So I'm giving it a try.

Bought a new alternator, ran new tranny lines, hooked shift linkage up and put the headers on.

2,997 Posts
Discussion Starter #34
I was able to get the truck fired up lastnight after a solid week of bullshit. Waiting for some odds and ends to come in the mail to get it fully together and take a road test.

2,997 Posts
Discussion Starter #39
Drove it quick today. Spins tires no problem but is running a little rough. I have to get an exhaust in it and recheck the timing. Muffler will be here on hump day so I'll finish it this weekend. Need new headlights. Put new corners on and they make the heads look like shit.

·
American Rebel.
13,460 Posts
Damn man I can't wait to see it painted and actually looking good. Looking good now man. Good progress

sent from somewhere where I'm not home on a phone not paying attention to something important like school -_-

21 - 40 of 48 Posts