Dakota Durango Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
RobMR3
210 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I painted the main dash piece Green to match the truck, but I'm not sure what would look good painted, and what I should leave alone. I want a combo of Green and Silver on the outside, to match the Green and Chrome (January) for the outside. Would the air vents look better Green or Silver? What about the rest of the pieces of the dash? Especially the HVAC and the Headlight Switch? Are there kits for those, or am I out of luck? Here's a pics of the dash installed after painting.

F

·
0 Posts
Hey looks good. I did the same with mine, but with pewter(color of the truck). I also have the wood dash kit for it too. I also painted the acessory peices, like, the air vents, trim around the door handel, and around the swicthes. adont do too much it will take away from what you are looking for, but if you do the right peices it looks really good.

B

·
0 Posts
i did mine in the factory blue with white vents, i like it and think the silver vents would look sweet. heres a little pic. i have flame gauges now instead of the APC's but its still the same.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts