Dakota Durango Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
B

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:help: I just got my 2000 white CC RT a few days ago and would really like to yip the black door handles, along with the black tailgate handle. Was curious what people do around here to get color matched handles. Maybe even get the mirros white also. Any help on this would be much appreciated. Thank you

Jeremy

·
Registered
402 Posts
BIGBADWORM said:
:help: I just got my 2000 white CC RT a few days ago and would really like to yip the black door handles, along with the black tailgate handle. Was curious what people do around here to get color matched handles. Maybe even get the mirros white also. Any help on this would be much appreciated. Thank you

Jeremy
Most people who do this remove the stock one, sand them smooth and then repaint them.

·
Premium Member
9,131 Posts
BIGBADWORM said:

Jeremy

You can go to the stealership to get color matched paint in a spray can. Be sure to sand them down good and put a couple coats of primer, paint and clear coat on. The mirrors you can either paint the dumbos or get Street Scence mirrors. I just had a Group Buy on Street Scene mirrors, if your interested I can hook you up on those.

B

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Can I get a pic of these mirrors? Whats the price on them also....shipped to 92081?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts