Dakota Durango Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
A

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i know nobody cares, but i just had to say that i finally got my truck painted! i live in vegas and i have a deep amathyst R/T, basically,its hot; the clear coat was pealling off and it really looked like crap. but i started working for a body shop, and finally got it done. :evil:

·
Premium Member
12,185 Posts
You now work for a body shop? Time to really start kissing your ass! lol

What kinda hookups can ya give me? lol

D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Really kissing up..

I know what you mean Steve..We'll have to get all of his kids presents for Christmas so he can get us a great deal on a new pain job....You know how bad I need to get the truck shot....

·
Registered
92 Posts
I care;)

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I'd take a good deal on a paint job but I don't know about a PAIN job.

A

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
i do work for a body shop, but its a truck body shop(frieghtliner). You know like diesel trucks, painting, repair, mods, all that crap that lonley truck drivers want. i could probably do some hook ups for the good ass kissers, just kidding. but i could do some stuff, like paint some body parts or something, but i dont think i could do a complete paint job because my boss likes to act like a prick some times. but if you need some thing steve let me know, the painter at my shop is a good friend of mine im sure he'd cut you all some good deals,on the side, hes pretty cool. :evil:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts