Dakota Durango Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
135 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well I've been pretty inactive lately and figured I'd post a little "update"...

03 Durango is currently at 128k miles, still running great.

Just had it fully detailed at :

Finally installed at OEM Center Console:

I will be painted it black/red when summer comes back around.

Fully Tinted(5% all around, 45% windshield:

I don't have an up close picture but my gutter guard grill is still holding up well. I still need to re-spray my rims, might go with flat black. I also need some new headlights, thinking of going with blacked out ones.

·
Registered
135 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
looks stealthy, do you have the center console still? I wanna go back to the jump seat
I just picked up the one in the picture yesterday. I sold my factory original one about 3 years ago and built a custom one. Ditched that about a year ago and finally got an original again.

·
9,489 Posts
It would have to be with a doctors prescription, because in NJ you aren't allowed anything on any of the front windows without it.. Its a ticket and you won't pass inspection. Its not that difficult to talk your optometrist or doc into giving you one.. But even if he has one he probably gets hassled a LOT.

·
American Rebel.
13,460 Posts
Its illegal in GA too, but I know plenty of people with mommys lifted truck that have 30-5 on it. You cant see shit and it looks stupid. I dont know how you see at night

·
Registered
135 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Damn how do you get sway with that tint on the front?!
I just get lucky haha.

Its illegal in GA too, but I know plenty of people with mommys lifted truck that have 30-5 on it. You cant see shit and it looks stupid. I dont know how you see at night
I think it looks pretty damn good, seeing at night is so so.

·
American Rebel.
13,460 Posts
I wasnt saying it looked retarded on yours lol. I like the blacked out look, but the trucks down here look retarded with the black ass front windows.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts