Dakota Durango Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Don't be "That Guy"
7,400 Posts
I have those exact same tires on my 04 quad cab, 2wd. no rubbing for me either, and they fill the wheel well nicely!

I'm about as close as you are too on full turns, but I've never rubbed.

these tires were awesome in the snow. I was going and average of 60mph in the snow storm 2 weekends ago, the truck was very sure footed, didn't slip or slide at all, and at times, the road was so bad that the lines disappeared under the snow. I also had 400 lbs of scrap metal in the bed of the truck at the time though!

·
Don't be "That Guy"
7,400 Posts
I noticed a slight loss of acceleration, but this wasn't a fast truck to begin with anyway...2wd quad cab, 3.55 gears, automatic trans, 4500 lbs empty...yea, fast it was not!

as far as mileage, the last time I tried to calculate it, I had dropped to around 12mpg overall, and was so pissed I didn't want to even think about it.

then it dawned on me, that my speedo is now off by about 7%, and I forgot to factor that into my mileage when calculating MPGs.

just last weekend I was on a road trip and clicked off 2 50 mile sections where I reset my trip odometer with a mile marker, and after 50 miles, compared what the odometer read, so I know that I'm off on my mileage by exactly 6.8%

now the next time I calculate my MPGs, I'll know to add 6.8% to the mileage before calculating!

stock tires I was getting about 17 overall, and could get 21 on the highway.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.