Dakota Durango Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter #1
This might seem like a stupid question but I need to replace a light in my overhead console. Not the big dome light (that ones easy) but the little push activated map lights on the overhead console... mines got the trip computer, garage door thingy and all that crap. One of those lights went out and for the life of me can't figure out how to get in to replace them. If somebody could tell me how I would greatly appreciate it.:huh: :hammer:

G

·
Discussion Starter #6
Wicked, once again I thank you. It was real easy. Just had to pull hard. I was worried about the wire bundle that connects to the computer... I didn't know how long it was, so when I went to pull the console down I had my head underneath it not thinking about it. Pulled hard then all of a sudden it popped loose and I smacked my self in the head with it. Funny really. Had my girl laughing her ass off. I replaced all the interior lights with blue ones from Rice Boys... I mean Pep Boys. Now it looks like I got black lights in the truck. She even likes it. Hates it when I do anything else to the truck though :(. Anyways, thanks.

G

·
Discussion Starter #8
she likes the colored lights from rice boys, hmmm. MAybe u have a ricer g/f bro. LOL, just playin :D :D :D

G

·
Discussion Starter #9
Uh, yeah, that I seriously doubt. Don't let her hear you say that... she's a true farm girl. She drives my 93 LX Mustang with a 347ci stroker in it with a t-5 Tremec pretty much every day. Its a consistent 12 sec car. Like to see a ricer do that. She's got a pontiac grand prix gtp but i think its a POS and she doesn't drive it much. I think the only time she drives the damn thing is when i take the stang out on weekends. I wish she would sell it so I can mod my truck some more. But she basically does this everytime i suggest it --> :finger:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts