Dakota Durango Forum banner

10061 - 10080 of 10109 Posts

·
Registered
8,440 Posts
well..... found myself another set of R/T's to pick up for the 01.... might look into switching the tires between the two sets though... these ones are powdercoated black and have a red stripe around the lip...

·
American Rebel.
13,453 Posts
I have managed to make a half a tank last a month. You know why?

·
American Rebel.
13,453 Posts
Its been in the garage. Ive only used maybe a cup of gas since it came north...........

Best fuel consumption ive ever had LOL

·
Registered
8,440 Posts
well picked up another set of rt's yesterday... now both of my durangos can have their own set of wheels!

·
Registered
8,440 Posts
just gotta work up the motivation to go swap them.... the 01 isn't liking the 33's with 3.55 gears in it.....

·
Registered
8,440 Posts
and they rub..... alot...

·
American Rebel.
13,453 Posts
I got a leather interior for my truck the other day, new door panels with leather, new powered leather seats for the front.

Got an 05 rango third bench and floor cover for my dad since hes been searching,

and we got a cervinis roll pan for my buddies dakota. We are going back this week so I can get the rear quarter panel for my dads rango, and the whole cervinis sniper kit.

·
Fuck you, I'm from Texas
28,473 Posts
Discussion Starter #10,069
dropped the ram heres the only teaser i have, i will get a better pic tomorrow. i still havent seen what it looks like fully done. my little bro installed everything for me.

·
American Rebel.
13,453 Posts
please dont tell me it will sit like that

·
Fuck you, I'm from Texas
28,473 Posts
Discussion Starter #10,071
nope, he took that picture after he finished dropping the ass, and wont give me a pic of it finished. i have to wait to see it till tomorrow when i get to the farm.

·
Registered
8,440 Posts
he won't show you a pic because he lifted the front even higher than that....

·
Fuck you, I'm from Texas
28,473 Posts
Discussion Starter #10,073
nope, i bought new drop coils.

·
American Rebel.
13,453 Posts
good. i was worried for a second

·
Registered
8,440 Posts
Gonna be spending the night in indiannopolis tonight and maybe tomorrow night too..

·
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
4,364 Posts
Glad to see things are still active around here :jester: I'm driving a 3/4ton Suburban these days.

·
American Rebel.
13,453 Posts
ill be at the Indy 500 May 23rd. Early birthday/graduation present

·
American Rebel.
13,453 Posts
well actually not early, but the annoucing of it was, graduate May 3

·
American Rebel.
13,453 Posts
suburban huh?

·
American Rebel.
13,453 Posts
I just got done doing major work on rebuilding a 06 Durango, dad will finish mounting fenders and lights, then ill paint in a month, and get my sister to pay for my labor

10061 - 10080 of 10109 Posts