Dakota Durango Forum banner

Oshawa Meet?

3K views 23 replies 6 participants last post by  CTSHIRT 
#1 ·
How many people would be able to make it out to the North end of Oshawa?

(I'm talking Taunton and Simcoe area)

#3 ·
not surprised. Shame :\

Maybe there's someone who can do one closer to ya.

#5 ·
I know. wish I could have.

#7 ·
whats J?

#9 ·
OHHH Justin,

ok.

Where in toronto then? I have a personal bias for north end of toronto.

#13 ·
Damn it. Not taking the Durango there anyway. Not planning on it anyway.

mmm dunno..but its possible..maybe a sunday at the track..
I wish... let me run it by parentals when the time comes. Somehow I'm not so sure they'd be eager for me to track the Durango. Especially an hour and a half away from here.

#17 ·
Hahaha damn. Meet you on the backroads then!

#19 ·
For what, ArmDrop Live?

Edit: Oh wait you mean mopar day.

#20 ·
I'm always a last minute decision anyway... west end usually better for me, but I am pretty good Oshawa-Barrie-London triangle... depending on what's going on etc...

been to Cayuga, nice track... bit of a drive from Toronto... Google says 1.5 hrs, probably closer to 2.5 depending on the time of day and how bad traffic is on the 401 or QEW... until you get past Burlington...

#21 ·
I'm always a last minute decision anyway... west end usually better for me, but I am pretty good Oshawa-Barrie-London triangle... depending on what's going on etc...

been to Cayuga, nice track... bit of a drive from Toronto... Google says 1.5 hrs, probably closer to 2.5 depending on the time of day and how bad traffic is on the 401 or QEW... until you get past Burlington...

VERY good to know. Thank you,

#23 ·
Oh cool, I used to go through Scarbs on my way to school. Soemtimes I take the 401 or I go through Hwy 7.

My ex gf lives at Port Union and 401 so I used to be around there often.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.