Dakota Durango Forum banner

21 - 40 of 48 Posts

·
Dakota is gone I'm not
1,392 Posts
Well my sig looks like a beauty queen granted I'll have off road shots come spring but if you want to be fair so you can seperate 2wd and 4x4 then it should probably be 4x4 of the month in all fairness to anyone with a 4x4. Just my .02 though

·
Bring back Intense Blue
793 Posts
i agree i think that it sould be a off road dakota-durango every once and a while. but most people on the site have there idea of what they think the best look for a dakota-durango is. it ussally revolves around an r/t -r/t wheels.

·
The red Beast
3,781 Posts
Orv Tom

i agree i think that it sould be a off road dakota-durango every once and a while. but most people on the site have there idea of what they think the best look for a dakota-durango is. it ussally revolves around an r/t -r/t wheels.
That what the regular truck of the month is for:banana2:. ORV TOM should give the guys who build their trucks for off-road use credit for their hard work:D. And a 4x4 truck of the month should cover just that 4x4,s in general

·
Got Mud?
299 Posts
man... now I need to trade in my wheels for some R/T's so I can get nominated? that sux :jester:

myrtlebeachbst, I agree... the ORV should be just that, not the ones that are capable... but the ones that do, after all we are in a different catagory, I'd race any anone of these 408's or supercharger or turbo's... as long is it's raining, snowing or muddy, :drive:

·
Registered
2,551 Posts
I think it would be a good idea to have a 2x4 TOTM and a 4X4 TOTM also, most like the look of the lowered daks and big rims (which gives them a huge advantage), but not all of us like that look (myself included).

·
The red Beast
3,781 Posts
What ever happened to the guy that started this tread:huh:, I would like to know how many of the 4x4 owners even run for TOM:huh:, Its taken some of the 2WD truck owners like 16 months to win TOM:waiting:, even tho We the 4x4 owners are out numbered, If you don't keep running there is no chance of winning, And if you think your worthy get the pics of your trucks up there, We don't need separate TOM, We the 4x4 owners need to get more involved in the current TOM:bow:

·
Got Mud?
299 Posts
best I have at work

Attachments

21 - 40 of 48 Posts