Dakota Durango Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
C

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am in Wilsonville any from the Portland area????

·
Nuttin2Show4
2 Posts
2 More here in Hillsburito (Hillsboro)

Will be outta town for a while though .....

R

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hey

yea i am still here but i moved to tualatin we should see if we could find more local members and organize a little meet.

·
Nuttin2Show4
2 Posts
Sounds like a plan

So I'm finally back from Austin. A meet sounds good. If you can get one together, I know my buddy and I would go.

B

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
NW Beaverton/Portland here.

Meet & Greets are usually kinda boring......Sounds a little goofy but if you haven't done it yet, going down to Portland Int. Raceway or Woodburn Dragstrip and racing is A LOT of fun on a Saturday night. You don't have to race if you don't want to. Just watching and hanging out with everyone is a good time. You pop the hoods in between runs and just BS about all the mods and money you've been suckered out of. When they do handicaps later in the evening even a bone stocker can beat up on a supercharged R/T. All for $20 unlimited runs.

If you're interested in doing that this spring I'll organize the adventure. Post here over the next few weeks or over at Dodgetalk.com and I'll find out the schedules when they come out.

Thanks,
Adam :drive:

·
Registered
6 Posts
Mods and DEQ

I am just getting started on my 2002 Dakota. I have a 5.9 with K&N plus a Magnaflow exhaust. My next step is the computor. With DEQ around a programable system will be the best. That way you can reset it back to factory specs. Would like some input and feedback on what has been tried and what seems to work the best for you that live in the Portland and NW area. Thanks

B

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
lonnieru said:
I am just getting started on my 2002 Dakota. I have a 5.9 with K&N plus a Magnaflow exhaust. My next step is the computor. With DEQ around a programable system will be the best. That way you can reset it back to factory specs. Would like some input and feedback on what has been tried and what seems to work the best for you that live in the Portland and NW area. Thanks
I've passed DEQ (the one off Cornelius Pass) with the Superchips 91/93 performance program and all my engine mods. Everything is listed on my web site. Don't worry about it. :biggthump

·
Registered
260 Posts
I am in Beaverton and would also be up to a meet somewhere in PDX/Woodburn area. :biggthump

·
Registered
66 Posts
I'm in the Beav too. But usually up on the mountain. Maybe if the rain ever stops long enough to clean the D we can get serious about a PDX get together.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts