Dakota Durango Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
7,583 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
paint front bumper white? i like how the black looks alot i just cant decide if white would look better, i wish i could do it, drive it for a week, then jus take if off if i didnt like it....well tell me what u think..

·
One of the Elite
1,736 Posts
Definately paint it white. Paint it white, and make sure you paint the plastic on the rear bumper white to match, and If I were you, I would even get the door and tailgate handles done also. And after that, get some Brushed Street Scene Grille Inserts... and viola' ;)

You'll Love it. Trust me. If you dont believe me, get someone to photoshop it for ya.

~CYCLONE_06

·
Registered
7,583 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i dont want the inserts i love the black in the grille. thanks for the advice though, i have a paint shop right behind my work seriouly considering it.....wonder how much that will cost...would like to do it myself but idk where to get the paint and clear coat.

·
I bleev u have mai staplr
3,954 Posts
WHITE!!! There was one in town here identical to yours, the guy painted it white and it made it look 100% better

·
One of the Elite
1,736 Posts
Here ya go. Heres one with a white bumper and door handles.

~CYCLONE_06

·
Registered
7,583 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
i do like that white alot. thanks for all the help guys looks like ill be visiting the body shop this week, would it b worth me tryin 2 do myself?

·
One of the Elite
1,736 Posts
It might be if you know anything about prep work. But if it were me, id just let them do it.

~CYCLONE_06

1 - 9 of 9 Posts