Dakota Durango Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I painted my hood,fenders,bumper cover,tonneu cover,3pc wing, tail gate, roll pan, right side of the bed in late 2007. About a year ago it started to dull. And now the clear is gone to shit. So I am going to paint the whole thing I was curious to how much is a good paint job these days. I was wondering if I should change the color add some graphics flames etc or leave it Silver and simple. Your opinions are encouraged.

here are some pix

·
SideSkirt Central
1,380 Posts
I personally like the solid color look. Only opinion I got is to NOT do whatever you decide until you acquire some side skirts first to complete the package. :D

·
Gen I FTW
6,010 Posts
keeping the truck now ?

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
keeping the truck now ?
yeah I was offered 5k-8k my wheels were 5k alone so its staying.

I personally like the solid color look. Only opinion I got is to NOT do whatever you decide until you acquire some side skirts first to complete the package. :D
I been looking at the threads for the side skirts but I need to do get some Lower control and fix some other things first.

·
Home School Valedictorian
4,250 Posts
How much do you want to spend?
You can go $500 or $5000+

·
Pre-Teen Giggle Brigade
6,840 Posts
his mirrors r huge!

i hate flames on the daks. just looks dumb to me.

·
Time for Johnination
127 Posts
I like the silver too. Maybe you could but like a black stripe around the bed like some of the ram 1500's have. that might look cool. And put "RT" in kind of fancy letters in the middle of the stripe.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts