Dakota Durango Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
421 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello to all,

I am a little concerned that due to the high price of gas in my area I'm NOW confined to driving my Durango with the 4.7 only on weekends. Since it just sits their in the garage can this be a bad thing? Any thoughts on the subject is greatly appreciated.

rimfire,22 :bow:

·
July Truck of the Month
572 Posts
rimfire said:
Hello to all,

I am a little concerned that due to the high price of gas in my area I'm NOW confined to driving my Durango with the 4.7 only on weekends. Since it just sits their in the garage can this be a bad thing? Any thoughts on the subject is greatly appreciated.

rimfire,22 :bow:
The only bad thing is that you won't be able to cruise around all week in a great looking vehicle :biggthump
You can garage a vehicle and it won't be bad for it as long as you start it up at least once a week to keep your battery and fluids up to par

·
Registered
421 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
QuaTscH94 said:
The only bad thing is that you won't be able to cruise around all week in a great looking vehicle :biggthump
You can garage a vehicle and it won't be bad for it as long as you start it up at least once a week to keep your battery and fluids up to par

Qua Tsch94,

Thanksfor the info. I had thought it wasn't a concern BUT with all the hype about sludge build-up I was a little worried. Don't want to allow that to happen. Currently I drive my D on the weekends. I'd feel better if I had synthetic oil indside but they dealership just didn't read the service ticket. Real bummer on that.

rimfire,22
:wave:

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.