Dakota Durango Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
That Guy
23,438 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok, since I found out that a single in and dual out magnaflow muffler would not give me any power and make my 3.9 sound like a riced out honda I cancled the order and am back again with some more questions. What I am looking for is just a muffler not an entire exhaust system that will make my 3.9 sound close to a V8 and give it a little kick in the ass. I was thinking Gibson but im not sure about anything anymore. I dont really care about it being loud in the inside as long as it sounds good. Any suggestions?

·
That Guy
23,438 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
What about a Borla Turbo muffler? Would that sound good and remember im talking about just the muffler.

·
That Guy
23,438 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
NVM about the borla how about a flowmaster 40 series single in dual out. Would it sound good?

·
Registered
373 Posts
a 40 series will sound nice at idle but lousy at speed. some guys may like that i didnt. but then i also had an original 40 series not a delta flow. i dont know if they sound any different. a gibson muffler will make it sound like a stock jeep inline six. dynomax super turbo is the best ive heard on the 3.9 so far.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.