Votes: 5 21.7%
  • Hooters

Votes: 4 17.4%
  • some place different

Votes: 2 8.7%

OH/MI meet??????

7K views 55 replies 18 participants last post by  Kc_Rage_49 
#1 ·
just seeing if people would like to meet up may be in march or april? also maybe places to have a meet like basspro, Cabela's, Hooters, etc

what do you think?????

Discussion starter · #44 ·
better wait till the tornado aftermath has been cleared and business is restored to the area.

i was down there the day after, Cabelas itself didn't get any damage that i could tell (i walked all the way around the place) so they might be back in business.
what he said between that and what happen out in lake township ive been busy with work

sorry guys ive been very busy with work that i forgot about this thread

i know that the nats(acn)ive been going to that for 4-5 years now) are in 3 weeks.

Discussion starter · #54 ·
im from the toledo area also i live right by the toledo airport and i would like to meet everyone
if you would like to go there is one
5th Annual Dakota USA Meet in Lancaster Ohio!!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
When: September 18th, 2010
Time: 12 pm - 4 pm... but all weekend is a giant party. I'm sure anyone who has ever been to this knows it.
Where: Lancaster, Ohio

i know there are 3-4 people heading down there from MI and toledo on the sept. 17 and will be camping down there

and im from toledo too by the MI/OH line

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.