Dakota Durango Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2,649 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Do we need a freaking memorial for this section? What the hell is happening to all our Daks and Durs!? Some curse or something? I know mine was nothing compared to some likes User's truck but damn...

Well yea, it's just crazy...

·
Banned
25,820 Posts
Winter Driving

·
don't feed the bears
10,668 Posts
mine is parked most of the time.. i sprayed it off today and theres dings and door marks all up the passenger side :rant: f-ing peopel have no respect for OPP

·
Pre-Teen Giggle Brigade
6,840 Posts
yeh but think about it...u have the headlight from my totaled durango and now urs is totaled. better sell them back to me before ur new truck gets totaled when u get it.

·
01 Durango R/T
239 Posts
mine is parked most of the time.. i sprayed it off today and theres dings and door marks all up the passenger side :rant: f-ing peopel have no respect for OPP
I know what you are saying. I met up with a few friends for drinks the other night and one of them drives an H2. I decided to parked next to him and wish I didn't. When we came out, we noticed that both our trucks were keyed. The key scratch on my truck goes from headlight to taillight on my passenger side. F-in tree hugger Environmentalist, have no respect for people's stuff.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts