Dakota Durango Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Premium Member
12,185 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'd like to find one or more hard-core 4x4 enthusiasts who own a Dodge Dakota or Durango and would like to help moderate this forum. I know there's a serious shortage of 4x4 info on the various Dodge websites, and hopefully this can help bring everyone together.

Interested? E-mail me.

·
Premium Member
1,544 Posts
I nominate Hemikota(sp?) He's new to the site, and might make the 4X4 croud come this way. Him or if we can get Killerdakota2 from dakotausa over here maybe he could help out... perhaps vegasoutkast

Those are just a few suggestions

Paul

H

·
0 Posts
Thanks for the nomination. I might take you up on it. Just let me now what I need to do and I am in there. I can bring alot to the site seeing that all I do all day long is look for all things 4x4, (wow, thats alot of "all's") haha

·
GRRR
38,001 Posts
HEY! I want to be an offroad moderator :jester: :banana2: :banstick:

·
Super Moderator
162,415 Posts
I believe TJ and I do a fairly good job of moderating the site.

Therefore, I do not think there is a need for another MOD of just one sub-forum, especially not the Off-Road section.

·
GRRR
38,001 Posts
I believe TJ and I do a fairly good job of moderating the site.

Therefore, I do not think there is a need for another MOD of just one sub-forum, especially not the Off-Road section.
I think you also do a fairly good job, but I would sure love the power to ban :banana2:

1 - 19 of 19 Posts