·
Registered
40 Posts
Name: bryant
Year:2003
Lift:3 inch body 3 in blocks cranked bars
Gears:stock (unfortunately)
Tires/Size:285/75/r16
Plans you have for the future with your truck: too many to list ummm gears ifs swap ( i want it gone) suspension lift if i can find one. intake finish the exhaust and finish the interior then find some new places to wheel. leaving colorado springs i lost all my wheeling.
working on pics but brandon you used to have the blue dak in co we had actually been there at the same time and tried to wheel together at eagle rock you helped out alot with the tutorials on the lifts

·
Registered
108 Posts
Name: Dax
Year: 2004
Lift: 6" total - 3"body and Doestek 3" suspension
Tires: 295-75-17 current 35x12.5x17 in garage
Plans for the future- custom steal bumpers and nerf bars. and custom center console

·
Registered
546 Posts
Name: Andrew
Year: 97
Lift: Sport/Stock? t-bars about maxed, but sits level
Gears: Stock
Tires/Size: Toyo Open Country AT 31x10.5x15
Plans you have for the future with your truck:
- Herculiner on rockers, flares, bumpers
- Other interior

Crappy cell pic. just after I pulled the flares and running boards off. Hopefully a "Before" shot.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Name: Tony
Year:2002
Lift: 3" blocks in the rear with the bars cranked up front
Gears: factory
Tires/Size: saving up for tires but im going with nitto terra grappler a/t in 33"

this truck is going to stay the way it is but i have a project 97 dak 2wd getting an sas treatment for the 4x4 and lift and going on 40" tires

·
Semper Fi
768 Posts
this is my little toy. 2002 3.9 CC 5spd 2wd on a 3in suspension with 31s. i plan on puttin a 3in body lift and some add-a-leafs along with 33s or maybe 34s!

·
Chillin The Most
29,241 Posts
Name:Zac
Year:2004
Lift:3''PA
Gears:Stock
Tires/Size:32'' BFG m/ts
Plans you have for the future with your truck: 2'' suspension lift

·
Registered
25 Posts
I don't get it, my 2000 quad cab 4x4 with nothing but a torsion lift in the front sits as high as most of these trucks with 3" body lifts. I'm thinking about going to a 285/75/16

·
Registered
11 Posts
Name: Ryan
Lift: Cranked T bars, 2 Inch Blocks, 3 Inch Body Lift
Gears: 3.55
Tires/Size:285/75/16 Kumho At Kl78
Plans:Nv4500 Swap, Manual Transfer Case Swap, 4.56s, Locker, 37's, Sas, 408 Stroker the list goes on and on lol

Heres three better pics from on the trail I was by myslef so this is the best I could do..

·
SWEGNARAD
138 Posts
Name:Ben
Lift:T/S about 3"
Gears:???
Tires/Size:265/70R16
Plans you have for the future with your truck: More lift (3" body) Roof rack, 8 lights, brushguard, taillight covers, straight pipes, new wheels, 265/75R16 mud tires, tint, AVS window shades, all camo seats, and last but not least, paint the bumpers/flares/bottom of the 'Rango with black bed liner. Oh, and 2 12's and a DVD screen or 3 for the road trips to Utah! :woot:

Before lift:

After lift:

·
Chillin The Most
29,241 Posts
man that front end looks a good inch higher then the back. you still lifting the back more then? nice pics though. :waiting:
Hell ya it is, I hate it too. I wanna be the opposite, like a good inch higher in back lol. But yes I do plan on it and bigger tires, those 32s looks dinky.

·
Registered
178 Posts
Name: Michael R.
Year: 2002
Lift: 5.5" T/S
Gears: ?
Tires/Size: 285/75/16
Rims
Automatic Start
Superchip Programmer

·
GRRR
38,001 Posts
Name: Michael R.
Year: 2002
Lift: 5.5" T/S
Gears: ?
Tires/Size: 285/75/16
Rims
Automatic Start
Superchip Programmer
How can you have 5.5" lift from a torsion/shackle lift when there is only 2" adjustment max in the torsion bars?

·
logikfive
477 Posts
Name: Joe
Year: 1999
Lift: 2" T/S, 3" PA Body
Tires/Size: 32x11.5x15 Cooper Discoverer STT

Plans you have for the future with your truck: 16" OEM wheels, 35" Kumho Road Venture MT KL71's (The 32's are almost gone now, and have been on the truck since well before even the T/S lift) Other than that, all I want to do is redo the exhaust with side exits behind the rear tires.. The duals out the back look retarded, can't go any higher because of the hitch. :(

Lil flexin' before paint..

Another before paint... I love parking next to stock Dakotas/Durangos :)

Compared to my stock '01 SLT+

·
ಠ_ಠ ლ(ಠ益ಠ&#
1,562 Posts
Name: Del
Year: 2003
Lift: 2" T/S
Tires/Size: 265/75/16 BFG A/T KO

Plans you have for the future with your truck: 3" BL (only 51$ away lol, next paycheck... maybe!). Then bump up to 35's with some trimming. Blow the motor up and replace it with a Hemi.

After that SAS!:banana2: in like 5 years...

Added a box and removed the steps since that pic was taken

181 - 200 of 230 Posts