Dakota Durango Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Can anyone tell me what color wires from the factory harness are, that go to the wires on the 02 sensor. My harness melted against my exhaust and now all the wires are shorted together. and all the wires are black so i cant tell what color theyre supposed to be at the connecter which is also melted. Is there any place i can get a new connector?

C

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
here ya go

If its a california emmissions model you have 4 O2 sensors and the rear ones colors are tan/wht, blk/lt blu, blk, dk grn/pink. Non california model has 1 sensor whose colors are tan/wht, blk/lt blu, org/dk grn, violet/orange. Check the dealer for a new O2 wiring pigtail
--
clint

D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
do you have any idea where that plug goes in my hesitation post? I can only locate 2 sensors. One where both pipes comming off the headers meat each another, and one after the cat.

C

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
what color

Well then you have a non-california or federal emissions model, same thing. What color are those wires that arent plugged in. Ill look it up at work but i cant look on mine because its a california model and we have different wiring. :bow:

D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
it looks blue, black. Its kinda hard to tell because they have some crap on them from when the wire loom melted.

D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
The plug i found goes into the top of the transfer case, its for the 4wd light in the dash.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts