Dakota Durango Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
12,185 Posts
dvsone said:
Just wondering if any of you got that nu image ac panle thing, the white or silver one and put it on! I was gonna order one, but a friend said that they dont stick very well any of you had this problem??
I have one on my truck - they stick fine.

·
Premium Member
17,622 Posts
I've got one of the platinum(silver) ones on mine. Sticks just as good as the factory one. Maybe your friend didn't remove the factory one before he installed the new one.

·
Registered
150 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
hskrRT said:
I've got one of the platinum(silver) ones on mine. Sticks just as good as the factory one. Maybe your friend didn't remove the factory one before he installed the new one.
lol naw i already asked him that. I guess he just got unlucky im gonna order mine this week thanks guys!

:D

·
Registered
2,201 Posts
get em

I've had mine over a year.....

·
Registered
11 Posts
Silver A/C panel

I've been looking at the Nu Image stuff for awhile and like the silver A/C panel trim. Anyone know if they make the headlight switch cover in silver for '01's?

·
Premium Member
12,185 Posts
scamper340 said:
I've been looking at the Nu Image stuff for awhile and like the silver A/C panel trim. Anyone know if they make the headlight switch cover in silver for '01's?
There aren't headlight panels for 01-04 trucks because Dodge redesigned the panels.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Actually, my switch panel looks exactly like the one in the picture posted by rockageous. I'd post a pic of I could, but I don't know how, lol.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts