Dakota Durango Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I reinstalled both fenders and now the Durango will not start. It turns over, but acts like it is getting no spark. I am thinking it is a connection or ground problem, but need some assistance. I have a few connectors that are not connected, since I couldn't remember or find where they went. I have two small 2-wire connectors, one on each side, but I think they may go to front ABS sensors, which I do not have. I can take a picture if need be. However, on the passenger side, I have a bigger connector and lost as to where it goes. Any ideas? This may not be the default location.

Also any help making sure I have the grounds in the proper places would be appreciated.

·
Premium Member
17,622 Posts
There should be a main grounding point on the drivers side fender with a 10mm nut that goes straight to the battery and has a few other wires on it.

Can't help ya with the extra connector without being able to look at my truck though.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks, I found the problem. It was the C105. I had the other end tuck away, hence why I was having problems. Oh the little things...

1 - 5 of 5 Posts