Dakota Durango Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
223 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone, the NW Chapter of DakUSA is having a meet at Lake Sammamish State Park in Issaquah, WA. On April 10th. I'm thinking like around a 1PM start time. Anyone from here is invited and encouraged to attend. I'm going to invite the NW Chapter of DTW also so we might get a better turn out :biggthump More info will be posted, the State Park is really easy to find right off of I-90.

NW Meet Sign-Up

1. Cilrah

·
Registered
284 Posts
Hello everyone, the NW Chapter of DakUSA is having a meet at Lake Sammamish State Park in Issaquah, WA. On April 10th. I'm thinking like around a 1PM start time. Anyone from here is invited and encouraged to attend. I'm going to invite the NW Chapter of DTW also so we might get a better turn out :biggthump More info will be posted, the State Park is really easy to find right off of I-90.

NW Meet Sign-Up

1. Cilrah
2. Mongrel

·
Registered
199 Posts
NW Meet Sign-Up

1. Cilrah
2. Mongrel
3. BlackDak
4. Nigolbipples

This list looks very familiar :confused: :D Like I have seen it somewhere...

·
Registered
5,697 Posts
Can someone post what will go on there? I have been to plenty of car shows with my Challenger. Is this more of a get-together or what?

·
Registered
199 Posts
Alright guys....heres the up-to-date info:

I called Lake Sammamish State Park today...the woman told me that it would be $114 for a covered area with a kitchen and allows up to 100 people. I don't think our little get to gether is going to attract 100 people, so that would be a waste of time and money. The plan is, I am going to try and get to Lake Sammamish State Park as early as possible (really depends on how much I drink on Saturday...lol...j/k). I believe earlier we mentioned something about $2 a person....screw that...it's FREE....but, you got to bring your own drinks/food/sun tan lotion. As for how long we are going to be there...???? ...I wasn't quite sure on the Hooters post if that was after the meet on Sunday or if it was Saturday. If we end up staying at the Park for quite some time...someone want to bring a little bar-b-que? Also, lets get someone to bring a football or some sort of sports object...just to keep occupied.

So, that is all I got for today, I will keep ya'll posted as more info comes in!!

·
Registered
199 Posts
Alright Guys...I got a call from a park ranger at Lake Sammamish. He told me that there is plenty of room for all of us and that there is no charge for using the bbq pits and stuff.....BUT....it is $5 to park for all day per vehicle. Thats not a big fee at all, but I just wanted to make sure everyone has $5 in cash on them when they come up/down here.

·
Registered
5,697 Posts
Right on, I can't wait. I'll bring my nitro monster truck(s) to do some beach bashin'.

With any luck, I can convince the wife to bring out her 70 Challenger RT as well.

·
Registered
199 Posts
BlackDak said:
Right on, I can't wait. I'll bring my nitro monster truck(s) to do some beach bashin'.

With any luck, I can convince the wife to bring out her 70 Challenger RT as well.
oooo...70 Challenger RT :drool: :drool: that would be sweet!!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts